IVF treatment is generally considered when the fertility factors in men and/or women are not favorable to conceive naturally or through any other infertility treatment. Couples considering IVF may find its cost as an added obstacle. But, not anymore. The low cost IVF treatment and the option to choose advanced IVF can help tailor your IVF needs.
IVF as a treatment procedure can give you variable options and choices to consider while you go through an IVF treatment making it more economical and affordable. India is considered one of the most preferred destinations for IVF treatment and this is because of the low cost IVF treatment offered in its prime clinic. Delhi and Gurgaon have been the epicenter for such low-cost preferences.
We at IVF Junction, have tried to ease the cost burden and designed low cost IVF treatment plans. Our website provides online options such as IVF cost calculator, IVF EMI calculator that enable us to estimate the cost, equate monthly installment, and remaining EMI calculation for better planning of an IVF treatment.
Table of Contents
Feel free to skip ahead if one topic catches your eye:
- IVF treatment and its basic cost
- What is the low cost IVF treatment in Delhi and Gurgaon?
- Factors influencing the IVF cost
- FAQs on low cost IVF treatment
IVF treatment and its basic cost
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is an Assisted Reproductive Technique (ART) where the process for fertilization that occurs within the female reproductive tract is conducted in a laboratory. This process mainly requires the retrieval of gametes from the couples and the fertilized ovum (embryo) is placed back into the uterus of the mother for implantation and pregnancy.
The basic cost of the IVF treatment includes the following procedures and techniques of IVF
- Initial consultation fees
- Oral Medications
- Hormonal injections and fertility medications
- Physical Examinations
- Blood assays
- Follicular Monitoring
- IVF Lab Charges
- Egg Retrieval stage
- Fertilization procedure
- Embryo monitoring
- Embryo transfer
The cost of IVF is different in different countries, cities, and clinics. Not all IVF treatments can be the same and every IVF has a unique set of protocols and requirements that vary on a case-to-case basis. So, the pricing again varies individually.
What is low cost IVF treatment in Delhi and Gurgaon?
India is becoming a popular IVF destination because of the high standard treatment with low and affordable pricing. New Delhi and Gurgaon are the spotlights of IVF treatment as the clinics here have delivered highly successful IVF treatments, maintained low costs and high-quality standards.
While we discuss the IVF Cost in Hindi and know the basic cost inclusions, it is necessary to know that fertility centers in Delhi and Gurgaon do not include medication and injection costs in the basic cost. The cost of IVF can be as low as INR 60,000 but the medications, advanced treatments such as embryo freezing, ICSI, etc add up to the basic cost.
The low cost IVF treatment is the cost consideration of the basic IVF procedures till the accomplishment of an embryo transfer. If you are considering an IVF treatment in Delhi or Gurgaon, connect with our fertility centers at IVF Junction for a more affordable IVF with no compromise on the quality of the treatment. IVF junction offers low cost IVF treatment in Gurgaon and Delhi with the following options:
- Equated Monthly Instalments (EMI): EMI options are designed to suit all pockets. The overall IVF cost spread over a long time can ease the one-time payment burden. EMI enables one to pay a small fixed amount every month. This can help you plan your finances and at the same time continue with a hassle-free IVF treatment.
- Basic Package: Our basic package of IVF is inclusive of the initial consultation fees, lab charges, ultrasound, egg, and sperm retrieval fees, embryo care, and transfer charges. The medications and injection cost will need to be summed up to the basic cost.
- Premium package: The premium package is an extension of the basic package with the inclusion of fertility medications and injection prices. Advanced IVF procedure rates add up to the premium or basic package is chosen (if any).
Factors influencing the IVF costs
IVF procedure can be integrated or coupled with advanced treatment procedures such as assisted embryo hatching, use of donor gametes, Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), TESA, PESA, micro TESE, embryo freezing, to name a few. These procedures are not included in the basic cost structure and their rate inclusions can vary the standard pricing.
- Use of Donor eggs and sperms: For the accomplishment of a successful IVF outcome, the eggs and sperms need to be healthy. The quality of eggs and sperm can decide the quality of embryos.
- ICSI in IVF procedure: ICSI is considered for fertilization problems, low sperm count, or poor sperm quality issues. ICSI is known to improve the IVF success chances because this procedure involves the injection of sperm into the egg. ICSI also has advanced procedures like IMSI, PICSI, etc.
- Surgical sperm aspiration techniques: In men with conditions like oligospermia (low sperm count) or azoospermia (no sperm count in semen), surgical aspiration procedures like TESA (testicular sperm aspiration), PESA ( percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration), and micro TESE ( testicular sperm extraction) can help yield a good amount of quality sperms.
- Assisted embryo hatching: In this technique, a small hole with the help of a laser is pinned on the outer shell of the embryo to allow optimal implantation of the embryo.
- PGD/PGS: Preimplantation genetic diagnosis/screening may be considered by couples to genetically screen the embryos and select embryos devoid of chromosomal abnormalities or genetic defects.
- Freezing of embryos/eggs/sperms: The use of frozen embryos or gametes is known to improve the success probabilities of an IVF. The charges for freezing are calculated separately and preservation charges are applicable on a yearly basis.
FAQs on low cost IVF treatment
- Does IVF cost increase with another IVF cycle?
IVF does not guarantee a 100% positive result in the first IVF attempt. Sometimes, couples may need to consider another IVF attempt. In such scenarios, changes in the standardized procedures, medications, and hormonal injections can vary and the overall cost too can vary accordingly.
- What does the term “advanced IVF cost”?
IVF standard procedure includes the basic stages of IVF. The inclusion of advanced techniques and latest technologies on IVF such as PGS, ICSI, IMSI, and many more can be termed as advanced IVF cost.
- What is the average cost range of the IVF treatment package?
Keeping all the cost influencing factors in mind, the average cost at IVF junction ranges between INR 60,000 to INR 3,00,000. The lower price limit includes only the base cost and the cost increases with the inclusion of medications, fertility injections, and advanced IVF procedures. The cost of IVF with self eggs varies from that with donor eggs.
Low-cost IVF options have created affordable paths that allow a normal middle-class individual to achieve his/her dream of having a child through IVF. If you are looking for a more transparent and low cost IVF treatment in Delhi or Gurgaon, connect with us through our fertility clinics. We prioritize a no-hidden cost approach and a transparent treatment procedure.
Our fertility buddy program will guide you through various low-cost options packages with/without medication and injection costs. Our on-web IVF cost calculator and EMI calculator will help you calculate the costs and EMIs so that you can plan your finances accordingly. We want you to have no financial stress while you go through your IVF journey.